Did you need a powerful Duluth personal injury lawyer? We are your law firm.
- Millions Recovered in Duluth, Georgia. In business since 2012, we have recovered over $23 million in settlement and jury verdicts for our clients here in Duluth, Georgia.
- Top Rated. Voted Best of Gwinnett, a SuperLawyer, and one of the Top 40 Lawyers Under 40 in Georgia, R. Michael Coker is a fighter and the Duluth personal injury lawyer to win your case.
- We Know Injury Law. TV lawyers spend more time advertising than mastering their skills as trial lawyers. Not us. We are respected by judges, lawyers, and insurance companies as leaders in the field.
- No Fee Unless You Win. You do not pay us anything unless we recover a settlement or jury verdict for you, so there is nothing to lose and everything to gain by hiring a Duluth personal injury lawyer.
- Proven Results. With over 35 five-star reviews on Google, service is our top priority. We want you to refer your friends and family, so our clients always come first.
You can have a lawyer working on your case in less than an hour!
Call now so that we can protect you and your case.
Do I even need a Duluth personal injury lawyer?
How do you know if you even need to hire a lawyer for your accident or injury claim? We give free consultations, so we will give you our honest opinion if hiring a lawyer makes sense in your situation. If we cannot add value to your settlement, we will tell you not to hire our firm - it is that simple. Whether a lawyer makes sense for your case depends on the following factors:
- The seriousness and facts of the accident or incident
- Your medical condition and whether additional treatment is needed
- Types of insurance and the insurance companies involved
- Whether children or multiple people were hurt in the incident
- The likely settlement value of your case
How can an experienced Duluth personal injury lawyer help my case?
Personal injury lawyers work on a contingency basis, meaning we take a percentage of the settlement. You can learn about our percentage rates. With no out of pocket costs to you, we can maximize the value of your case while offering these benefits:
- Medical treatment at a Duluth doctor, therapist, or chiropractor with no upfront or out-of-pocket costs
- Preserve evidence about the accident or incident which might be important in the future
- Maximize the amount of insurance available to pay medical bills, time missed from work, and pain and suffering
- Negotiate your settlement with sometimes pushy or aggressive insurance company adjusters or attorneys
Every case is different. You can have a high powered attorney working on your case within an hour. You need to act fast. Contact us so that we can get started fighting for you.
How to find the Duluth Personal Injury Lawyer:
Directions from I-85: Take Exit 108 for Sugarloaf Parkway. Turn right onto Sugarloaf Parkway. Travel less than half a mile and turn left immediately onto Satellite Boulevard. We are located half a mile on the left. Look for the four-story building with the numbers "2180."
Directions from Ga. Highway 316 Westbound: Take the exit for Sugarloaf Parkway. Turn right onto Sugarloaf Parkway towards Duluth. Travel approximately 2.5 miles under the I-85 bridge and turn left onto Satellite Boulevard. We are located half a mile on the left. Look for the four-story building with the numbers "2180."
Directions from Downtown Duluth: Take Georgia Highway 120 towards I-85 for approximately 3.5 miles. Before I-85, turn left onto Satellite Boulevard. We are located half a mile on the right. Look for the four-story building with the numbers "2180."